Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my CT in today for it's 5k service and the rep told me that they will need to keep the car for the entire day because of a recall for the "Exhause Gas Actuator". They will replace it free and it is for 2011 and 2012 model.

Anyone else had this replaced on their car?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they told me it was new and it hasn't been announced yet. I'm not a car guy so I don't know if it's something that needs to be done ASAP or if you can wait until your 10k service. I'd call your dealership to check.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI... They gave me an IS for the day and I must say, the interior and stereo is 10x nicer than the CT's. Maybe I should have test drove one before buying my CT haha

·
Registered
205 Posts
mine was done during my 20K oil change

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yeah, they told me it was new and it hasn't been announced yet. I'm not a car guy so I don't know if it's something that needs to be done ASAP or if you can wait until your 10k service. I'd call your dealership to check.
Well that was my 10k service. But I can wait until the 15k one, I drive 5k every 2 months. The dealership has IS, ES, and RX for loaner cars. I picked the IS for 5k, and tried the ES for 10k. The IS is very powerful, but I like the CT interior and exterior better. I would never have bought the IS. The ES drives just like any other sedan. It is nice but I thought the outside look really like a Camry. Again, I like the control in the CT better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What is a "Exhaust Gas Actuator" ? Is this something I need to fix right away? I just purchased my car 2 weeks ago and have about 200 miles on it.

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll put my stock premium stereo with subwoofer added up against the IS system any day. ;] I'm in the Bay Area if you'd like to take a listen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts