Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys used Exact Mats Custom fit clear mats? I see CT200hChat.com has them available now. They are custom fit with different packages available with a cargo one. I knew they were big in the Lexus dealerships.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just ordered a set from CT200h Chat! Can't wait to get them so I can still protect my floor but show off the premium black mats with the lexus logo on them.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
oOOooo. they look pretty awesome! I just hope we don't start getting reports of unintended acceleration via trapped floor mats from our forum members. LOL.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I rec'd mine today and I am a bit disappointed. The two front mats have a small rectangle cut out in them, so they can be latched on top of the carpet mats. However, the problem is the little twist latch does NOT fit thru the Exact Mat & the carpet mat together. (too thick) So your Exact Mat will sit on top of your carpet mat with the two open holes.

This may not bother others, but it bothers me. ;-( I don't like the way it looks. I ordered mine directly from Exact Mats a week ago. They kinda screwed up and didn't ship my order as I was promised last week. So needless to say, I was very disappointed when I recd them and they were not an EXACT fit. So tonite I emailed Exact Mats to replace them. It should not be a problem as they are very accommodating. (especially since this is our 8th set of Exact Mats from them)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts