Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a set of Enkei PF01 in silver, and powder coated it matte black.

Wheels: Enkei PF01 Matte Black (18x7.5 +45 5x100)
Tires: Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire - 225/40R18 92ZR

Here's a quick photo. Full shoot with my LS coming soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks good - I like that wheel allot. I have mixed feelings on all black wheels, but as long as you like them - that's what matters. What made you decide on the taller tire?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good - I like that wheel allot. I have mixed feelings on all black wheels, but as long as you like them - that's what matters. What made you decide on the taller tire?
I also had mixed feelings about going with the black, was going to keep it silver, but after i saw it on the car, I'm glad i went black.
I wanted the taller tire to get as much ride quality (if any) as i could get on an 18" rim. I drive 120+ miles a day so the more the merrier.

Looks nice, I like the matte black finish
Thanks! I'm glad I went with it! Just waiting for my road magnets to come in now.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Smart move on the tire size, that's what I did as well. Good luck with the springs, you'll LOVE them! :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
^^^Where did your wheels go!? ;) Picture looks fake and very altered. What does the original photo look like?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts