Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI there, new to the forum world really and making my first entrence as a future ct200h Owner hopefully. But here is not to talk about me but i have a sugestion maby.
Ive been reading a lot these day and it is not uncommun for the 2011 to 2013 to consume a lot of oil up to 5 quarts between oilchange it seems. Hyou looked into you oil level because it could cause overheating and at high speed it could be the culprit im no expert and it is only speculation by my part but tought it could help.good luck in your endeavour.
12) Oil level

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI there, new to the forum world really and making my first entrence as a future ct200h Owner hopefully. But here is not to talk about me but i have a sugestion maby.
Ive been reading a lot these day and it is not uncommun for the 2011 to 2013 to consume a lot of oil up to 5 quarts between oilchange it seems. Hyou looked into you oil level because it could cause overheating and at high speed it could be the culprit im no expert and it is only speculation by my part but tought it could help.good luck in your endeavour.
12) Oil level
This is a technical bulletin by Toyota for the 2ZR-FXE engine but warranty on;y cover Prius.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts