Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had this Bluetooth adapter plugged in a couple times to read out some data from the CT such as coolant temperature, HV Battery Current, real vehicle speed, current millage and others, using Torque app for Android.

http://www.elm327.net/elm327-bluetooth-1.jpg

The reason I'm posting is that 2 times while having this running in my CT it has displayed the "CHECK PCS SYSTEM" Warning. I stopped immediately both times, turned off and back on the car and the message was gone. For the last weeks I have not used the interface anymore and have not had any warning anymore. Do you guys think this is really linked to the ODB 2 interface being connected or could it really have been an issue with the PCS system?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found a post on prius chat that described an ABS error in the Prius appearing with the Torque app and an ODB 2 interface. The solution someone posted is to set the protocol to ISO 15765-4 CAN 11bit 500k baud instead of the automatic option. Something about "Torque might be spamming the OBDII port" causing the error. I changed this setting now and have used the adapter again for about a week, without the error occurring again.

Abs lights are turning on but only when I use Torque | PriusChat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts