Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone having any problem driving the car 75mph+? I mean do you feel that the car has to work very hard to maintain that speed? Does it make a lot of noise .. etc..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not absolutely sure, but it appears that around 70mph, the ct200h is outstanding. For what it's worth, consider:

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
No issues getting up to 70+ mph. It's just seeing the mpg go down plus the fact I have to push the pedal so far down that makes it uncomfortable. The engine is definitely working then, depending on how steep the road is too, but nothing too extreme.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I test drive on highway and found the engine making a lot of noise... A little bit uncomfortable... I have a ct on order but not sure if I want it now...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I test drove a CT while on vacation in Phoenix. We took it onto the freeway and before I knew it I was up to 75 mph. I had to back off to get back to the speed limit of 65. It was so quiet and smooth that it didn't feel like I was going that fast.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I work with her (the driver) and the fella that shot the video....There's not an issue at 75+. IMO the car fells very stable at those speeds in sport mode.
Was that the gray leather interior? I thought the yellow cars only got black for a leather choice? I better check again... haven't seen a gray leather interior in this one before...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts