Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Just picked up my UK CT and whilst I love the car a couple of things bug me. Principally, it's the drivers side grab handle. Why, oh why, is there a grab handle above my head because I keep bashing my head on it? Does anyone else have similar issues and have you cured it by, say, removing it?

The sun visor thing, particularly the unshielded bit at the front is well documented so I'll leave it at that.

One final thing for now is I'm having well documented issues regarding USB connection with my iPhone 4S but when I connect the iPhone the options on the phone itself are either Car Multimedia or Dock Connector. Should I be sticking to one or the other?

Sorry about the numbers of Q's but I'm a CT noob. :)

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
No issue with grab handle. Normal heads are in the middle of your shoulders so pretty difficult to hit grab handle on door frame :>). But seriously just checked and I think even if you removed the handle you would hit the door frame. Must be the way u r getting out of the car. Do you have the seat set in a high position?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the same problem. Well, I wouldn't say its a problem. I can adjust the seat down and I never really hit my head anyway, I am just aware of it's presence sometimes.

BTW I am 6 feet even.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.