Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow ct drivers 馃憢馃徑
I鈥檓 new to the site, also new to the car. Just bought it for 89k miles 16,000$ 2016 fsport.. yesterday I went thru in n out drive thru, I was stuck in the drive thru for about 20 minutes, left my car in drive the whole time, by the time I got to the window my battery was nearly empty ( note I went into the drive thru almost full battery) the engine turned on full time. I鈥檝e had the car for about a month and this has never happened before is this normal or should I look into my battery some more?

Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
Its normal. If in doubt purchase the Dr Prius app and test your battery. In n out is run the mormon death cult.

Registered
I鈥檓 new to the site, also new to the car. Just bought it for 89k miles 16,000$ 2016 fsport.. yesterday I went thru in n out drive thru, I was stuck in the drive thru for about 20 minutes, left my car in drive the whole time, by the time I got to the window my battery was nearly empty ( note I went into the drive thru almost full battery) the engine turned on full time. I鈥檝e had the car for about a month and this has never happened before is this normal or should I look into my battery some more?
Sounds normal to me, put in neutral if sitting in line.

Registered
Yes, it is normal. One suggestion, when in a drive thru, or in stop and go traffic (more stop than go), put the engine in the eco mode. It helps save on the hybrid battery. Those are the only times I use the eco mode.

Registered
Completely normal....my '15 CT did that when it had only 20k miles on it and still does to this day. It lasts longer in lengthy drive thrus if I don't have a lot of accessories or HVAC on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts