Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after (count em) 38 long days I have a VIN number. Woo hoo!

I first saw the CT200h in a magazine article. I wasn’t really in the market to buy a car but wanted to entertain my husband, who loves to look at cars. In the week it took me to warm up to the idea of a new car the earthquake happened. The first dealer allotment came up empty. Since I live in southern California I thought, how hard could it be to find this car? Ha, I was wrong. The only car I found was in yellow (my least favorite color). Besides it was loaded with dealer markup fluff.

Luckily, my local dealer took good care of me. This is the second Lexus I have bought from them, although it has been quite a while. I have a 1999 RX300 which I have been driving since 1998. It has 159k miles and has never given me anything but comfort. My first color choice was Fire Agate/Caramel and my second choice was Matador Red/Ecru. I also wanted Nav and premium sound. My dealer got only one car in their last allotment. Can you tell by my screen name what became my first choice?

The boat docks in Long Beach on the 15th. Since there are so few cars coming in, I imagine it shouldn’t be too long before my new toy gets here.

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL... Congrats Matadoress! Yes, I can tell what your 1st choice. Nice!

Yes GURL, let's do the happy dance!! ;-)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
WHEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts