Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
The button for disabling PCS is hidden and is near the drivers knee bag area. The easiest way to tell if you have PCS is to see if it lights up on the dash when you start the car. The other way to tell if you have PCS is if there is a steering wheel button that looks like an image of a car with ))) coming out of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wait, is that a power folding mirror button I see? Let me guess, this is an option some country like Canada or Australia gets but not offered in the US? Also is that a headlight washer button as well? If these are actually available I'm gonna start combing salvage yards and eBay periodically for part outs. I want to fill that row of blank switches with buttons even if they are non-operational.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yes they are. It's mine. It's a UK spec SE L Premier. I have every option available on this car(except sunroof & PCS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
@TheFatArmenian: The pre-collision system is real, but only comes with the radar cruise control option. jerome mentioned this is what you want to look for since it will be the easiest indication. It should look like this:

@SDchargers: You should be able to find the headlight washer buttons in the US since it's available here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts