Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have been contemplating getting a CT200h for a month, and still debating what options I should get.

One important features I want to get:
1) Connect my cell phone to the car via bluetooth automatically.

I went to Lexus.com and don't see the base model has the bluetooth function. Must I upgrade to premium and get "ZC" package in order to have "Enhanced Bluetooth Technology". Or does the base model already comes with bluetooth connectivity?

Thanks in advance!

PS: for those go with base model, do you regret it??

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have had the base model for only a day, but have already paired the phone to the bluetooth and have been calling and receiving phone calls. Supposedly you can move your contacts to the car, but you have to do it either by number or by name. I have not found a way to do it via bluetooth. So far I have not had the car long enough to regret anything. I will be adding auto dimming mirror with backup camera though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for all the reply.

I just get pre-approved for the Lexus financing. I am going to shop for a base model in the Bay Area.

I hope I can score a deal with OTD price close to MSRP.

PS: If anyone has a good dealer contact in the Bay Area please send me a private message :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have had the base model for only a day, but have already paired the phone to the bluetooth and have been calling and receiving phone calls. Supposedly you can move your contacts to the car, but you have to do it either by number or by name. I have not found a way to do it via bluetooth. So far I have not had the car long enough to regret anything. I will be adding auto dimming mirror with backup camera though.
Check my video on adding contacts to the Non-Nav base model via bluetooth. It's really the only way to get contacts in to the CT's phone system with a Name. 20 contacts are allowed to be put in.

I also recently added a back up camera with a small 3.5 inch monitor which I mounted to the left of the electronics device holder. The install took a lot of time, 8 or more hours completely, but it worked out well. I took videos of my install and when I have time to edit and combine all the short segments I will put it up to youtube with my other videos. I would prefer the backup video in the rearview mirror and will likely be shopping for this type of mirror over the next few months. This is one option that I would have liked to get with the base model if I could do it over..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts