Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just got a new 2013 CT 200H from Lexus Santa Monica on Sunday. Previous car was a 2006 GS 300 and it was awesome but it was running into some maintenance issues and I figured, why pay for these things (at about $500-$1000 a pop) and just get a new car.

So I leased a Nebula Gray, Navigation CT200 H for 27 months and for the last 2 days, it's been quite a ride! I got really lucky as the Golden Sales event had the CT200 going like hot cakes. I went to the dealership just as a load of new cars were coming off the truck. I saw the one I wanted and got it right there and then.

Still trying to figure out how to get the best MPG, which lead me to this forum, and I'll see a few months down the road, what it will be. I only drive about 10 miles a day so I won't be saving too much on gas but any amount is OK by me.

Lexus Santa Monica is one of the best dealerships I've ever been to and if you need a no nonsense salesperson, call Dan Smith. I'm not shilling for him. It truly was a great buying experience.

BTW, if you're a Lexus owner, you get a discount in premium parking for every Dodger game from $35 to $20 a game.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I met Daniel Smith when I was shopping for my Lexus! He is a great guy; I wish I ended up buying my car from him.

Congrats on your new car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts