Hey,Hi everyone it's my first post here, I couldn't find anything about auto folding mirrors in forum and decide to share how I done it.
Firstly I found and bought plug and play mod from china (I wish I could share a link but it disappear), after nearly 2 months it finally arrive.
Installation process took no more then 15 minuts, no tools needed (however, plastic panel removing tools are helpful)
1. Remove this panel - it's holding well on few clips
View attachment 60505 View attachment 60506
2. Then this one- check were the arrow is for you should find a plastic screw there
View attachment 60507
3. Side panel first, just pry and pull it out, then the front panel by holding at the same time on bottom and on the side pulling straight towards you
View attachment 60508 View attachment 60509
4. Now just unplug this connector, plug it into harness and plug the secound end back it to place
View attachment 60510 View attachment 60511
5. Do the same on the bottom part that you alread took off.
6. Plug the module into harness and before you put everything back check is the mod working.
Congratulations from now on, when you close the car, your mirrors fold by themselves
ps. sorry for the dirty car
I'd love to get help.
I bought the unit and tried to install. now not only I do not have automatic closing, After removing the kit the manual close button also does not work.
I am attaching a photo of the connections without the kit, and will be happy to get help. . Thanks. View attachment 61628