Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont know if this has been talked about, but I was browsing through the Lexus Enform site and notice a "Multimedia System Update" section. My excitement when I know I could skip a 2 hour service at the dealership. I downloaded the file which was about 80+ MB, wipe my usb stick and move download file to the stick. I pop the memory stick in and everything install. It took about 15 minutes. My Nav software updated to V15A8872 and OS updated to 16.8700. I save time from the dealership. :) This was done on a 2015 model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OK so I checked again and it said there was an update for my 2014. DL'd it and put it on a usb and the car won't find the file. Keep saying no music files found. I can see the update is newer then what is currently installed so I'm not sure what the problem is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK so I checked again and it said there was an update for my 2014. DL'd it and put it on a usb and the car won't find the file. Keep saying no music files found. I can see the update is newer then what is currently installed so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Same thing happening to me. Three different updates appear on the Lexus site, looking at them I chose the middle one, since it was newest. I checked the current version in the car and it's V10C8741. The middle file is the most recent, listed as V10C8871. Followed the instructions, took the USB to the car, and it doesn't seem to see the file. I checked the other two downloads, and three links all appear to download the same file: 13LHENNA-AB01-1050.kwi.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same thing happening to me. Three different updates appear on the Lexus site, looking at them I chose the middle one, since it was newest. I checked the current version in the car and it's V10C8741. The middle file is the most recent, listed as V10C8871. Followed the instructions, took the USB to the car, and it doesn't seem to see the file. I checked the other two downloads, and three links all appear to download the same file: 13LHENNA-AB01-1050.kwi.

Yup I found that when I checked all the files, they are the same no matter what is chosen. No clue what the deal is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Make sure your USB drive is formatted to fat32 not Ntfs. The USB port in Ct supports only fat. The Ct won't see the update file on your USB drive if it's formatted as ntfs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the info NashvilleCT200. I updated my 2014 without any issues in ~15 minutes as mentioned. The link provided by TheMainTony made this process almost effortless.

Thank you both!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts