Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turned car on, display never gives button to accept the caution screen. Cycles from Lexus screen, to Lexus enforce screen, to CAUTION screen, to black... Then repeats. :( Anybody know why? Or a fix? 2014 model...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I called my dealer today to schedule service for this same problem. They said there was a national systems issue and that the fix is to disconnect and reconnect the battery (12V, in the rear right corner). I just performed this on my 2014 and it fixed the reboots. You do lose all your radio presets etc. however.

I saw people on clublexus were having the same behavior. It's kind of scary that this can happen due to something external to the car. Makes me wonder what else could be affected by hacking or other network issues.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Follow-up: I didn't actually lose radio presets or any other settings, other than having to re-set the clock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry, I meant the battery is in the rear right corner of the car; it's to the right of the spare tire, nestled down in a compartment inside the rear quarter panel area. You have to remove a couple covers to get to it.

There might be a fuse you could pull to do the same thing, but I just disconnected the negative terminal from the battery for a minute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts