Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, my girlfriend just picked up a CT200h in April 2011. Anyways one day I noticed that there was a few dents by the handle right above the driver side door. When we took our car in to Lexus I notified our service advisor of the dents and he said they would take a look and fix it. Upon receiving the car back from the dealership, I noticed that the dents were still not fixed so I notified my S.A. again of the unfixed dents.

*side note while I was waiting for our car there was another CT200h in the showroom so I went ahead and looked for the same dents. Unfortunately I couldn't find any on the other car.

Our S.A. told us to drop off our car again later on that week so that he could have a new one ordered and hopefully get our car fixed.

Yesterday he called us and notified us that the manager would not approve of this fix and we're basically S.O.L. and for us to call 1-800-25-Lexus. Our S.A. said that there we're the same complaints from 2 other ct200h's in the area but nothing is being done about it. We called the number and the guy on the phone from Lexus was being rude to us and it seemed like he was just throwing our complaints out the window. So we call our S.A. and he basically said we need to complain more about this and call back.
He also suggested for us to check the forums for this issue because all Lexus is going to say is that's how the car is supposed to be and do nothing about it.

So if you guys can check your cars for us look at the headliner around the "oh sh*t" handle bars on each side and see if there are any dents or marks? then please write what you
find in this thread.
Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are you able post a picture of the dents ?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Wow, that's compelete BS man, sorry to hear that. When you say manager, is it the General Manager for the dealership? Because my last dealings with issues, I've dealt with the GM and ALWAYS walk away as a satisfied customer with a bunch of compensation. :) Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@jimmyc13 yeah it was the GM who didn't approve of the fix

apparently 2 other CTs came with the same complaint and they're trying to say it's a characteristic of the CT. Our service advisor told us that someone from Lexus is coming in mid July and for us to talk to them.

t

·
Registered
516 Posts
@jimmyc13 yeah it was the GM who didn't approve of the fix

apparently 2 other CTs came with the same complaint and they're trying to say it's a characteristic of the CT. Our service advisor told us that someone from Lexus is coming in mid July and for us to talk to them.

t
Post pics so we can see what you are talking about...maybe, someone with big knuckles is using the grab on handle to get out of the car and doing that to the headliner.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Checked this AM, no marks here

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Post pics so we can see what you are talking about...maybe, someone with big knuckles is using the grab on handle to get out of the car and doing that to the headliner.
Maybe it was the HULK? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts