Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got their new CT200h or have a date when it is coming in?

My lexus dealer said I should be getting my in somewhere between March 1-4! I can't wait! I'm hoping it is tomorrow, but i'm not holding my breath!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Demo models arrive at my Ct dealer on Wednesday 2nd.

Demo models arrive at my Ct dealer on Wednesday 2nd.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went to test drive the demo car at my dealer in San Jose, CA over the weekend. I'd have to say it's a great car.
I then tried to search for a car with the options that I want and the dealer has no clue about the packages..
It seems that the CT is soo new to the dealer that they don't know what are the different configurations build by lexus. =/
They kept telling me there are like 3 versions.. one really basic (no package), one is typical and one is really high end and yet they don't know what's different among them..
still waiting for them to response with the exact differences between the packages.. =(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes it does. Lexus has finally updated their site..
I tried to configure a premium car but the option of premium audio is not there.. strange...

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Premium audio is lower down the list

Premium audio package $1125

Lexus 10-speaker Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL) and in-dash, single-feed, 6-disc CD auto-changer Electrochromic (auto-dimming) inside mirror with compass (compass not included if equipped with Navigation) HomeLink® universal transceiver to operate compatible garage, gate, home lighting and home security systems

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi audi4t,
I meant when tried to build a ct, it doesn't have that option..

Premium audio is lower down the list

Premium audio package $1125

Lexus 10-speaker Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL) and in-dash, single-feed, 6-disc CD auto-changer Electrochromic (auto-dimming) inside mirror with compass (compass not included if equipped with Navigation) HomeLink® universal transceiver to operate compatible garage, gate, home lighting and home security systems

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Packages not available with base model?

Only available with Premium model

I agree seems strange that base model only allows addition of accessories not packages!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I want a CT200h Premium with audio package only (no navigation)... but it seems that configuration is not available.. =(
I also want remote engine start.. arg..

If i want to have premium audio, I need to get navigation also.. waste of $2.5k there.. :mad:

Packages not available with base model?

Only available with Premium model

I agree seems strange that base model only allows addition of accessories not packages!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
The configurator let me spec a premium model with premium audio without navigation.

Here's a screen shot:

·
Registered
115 Posts
but it doesn't allow you to get Premium audio with rearview mirror backup camera without Nav - i thought that was one of the packages one could get. very disappointed....

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
You can get the Premium Audio without Nav. It's called a "AO" option. As a matter of fact, 30 of the first 94 are built this way.

If your dealership can't it for you, please contact me. I'll be more than happy to fill any orders.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can get the Premium Audio without Nav. It's called a "AO" option. As a matter of fact, 30 of the first 94 are built this way.

If your dealership can't it for you, please contact me. I'll be more than happy to fill any orders.
Hi Lexus Guy,
You are in Chicago, how will that work if I am in CA? How much more shipping and etc..?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Took delivery today!

Obsidian with black leather, nav and premium audio! No accessories available yet...

Awesome car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got mine! 1st on road in Canada

Got mine early today, been driving everywhere. Love the thing, what it lacks in power it makes up for in smoothness.

Ivory Leather on White, fully loaded. We only have 4 packages here in Canada and zero options. Only way to get Nav, Leather, Premium Sound and Sunroof is with the highest package :(

Am posting some cheesy vids on You Tube. First one is me starting the car at night so you get a feel for the interior lighting at night.

Best,
Nation

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got mine early today, been driving everywhere. Love the thing, what it lacks in power it makes up for in smoothness.

Ivory Leather on White, fully loaded. We only have 4 packages here in Canada and zero options. Only way to get Nav, Leather, Premium Sound and Sunroof is with the highest package :(

Am posting some cheesy vids on You Tube. First one is me starting the car at night so you get a feel for the interior lighting at night.

YouTube - CT200h Night Start - Interior Shot

Best,
Nation
Nation: I'm going to You Tube now to see your cheesy vids. You lucky DAWG! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts