Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide between Redline Red and Fire Agate Pearl on a new purchase. I am a fan of metallic and Redline is not metallic but I do like it. My question is regarding maintainance would the Fire Agate Pearl which is metallic and darker be an easier ride as far keeping it looking nice ? Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Personally I live in Las Vegas, which is extremely dusty. I have a Silver Lining Metalic Grey CT200h which is doesn't seem to show that much dust. A lot of keeping the car clean and looking good depends on where you live and the climate!
I do have to say the Redline Red does look really good. Its a very unique color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I appreciate that ! I live in Southern California near the ocean north of Malibu. My basic decision has a lot to do with Metallic vs. Non- Metallic but I do like the red but wish it was the Matador Metallic Red. The only other 2 colors I would might like is the Nebula Grey and Fire Agate Peal both Metallic. I looked at them today again I just wonder if the red non metallic would be a version of black which i will never do again with swirls etc. ? The metallic seems to hide a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts