Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am strongly considering purchasing a CT within the next month or so - and this would be my first foray into the world of Lexus; so this may be a dumb question..

But are there typically any perks and/or incentives that come along with purchasing a Lexus? And if so, what have you seen or received?

I know several manufactures are starting to include scheduled maintenance with some of their vehicles, and often see other dealers advertising free car washes, oil changes, etc... Do Lexus dealers usually do anything like this; or do they not need to because they are Lexus? It's not a make or break sort of issue, as I'd get the CT regardless; but it is always nice to know what I might be able to get thrown in :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
My Lexus dealer always washes the car after any service. Lexus of Canada throws in the first oil change at 8K, but that's about it (oh, and I got a free black CT200h t-shirt!)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
This is my first Lexus as well. Yeah, I think we only get the 1st oil change included and that's it (at 10k miles). When you buy a Lexus, the customer service @ the dealership is supposed to be top notch. So far I've been treated WAY better than when I bought my Infiniti in '04.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My dealer has always provided 2 years or 25k maintenance on all previous car purchases (RX and ES). I am wondering now if the CT will have limited maintenance and if the extended maintenance I've received has been provided by the dealer.

I guess I'll find out eventually.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
At our Dealership, our customer's get unlimited washes as long as they own the vehicle, comp shoe shines on Saturday and Mondays, and a comp 15 minute shoulder and back massage.

My Personal Customer's also get a 10% Discount on all their parts and services.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts