Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
$125 as mentioned by another poster is the lowest I've seen for a hitch. The most reasonably priced rack (IMO) is the one I have. A Swagman XC2 will set you back about $150 shipped (depending on where you get it from and when). I've had mine for about 8 years.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone know if that hitch fits the 2014. Last I checked it only showed compatibility up to 2013. Though I cannot imagine it wouldn't fit 2014
I'm curious about this as well; hubby and I are purchasing the '14 model this month (yay!).

BTW Thanks Peckhammer for starting such a great thread and to all the contributors for the valuable FYI and helpful pics!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks amazing!!! But.... what about for a 2015?? :-( I cant seem to find one...
The '14 and '15 are the same model type so it will fit (no body/mechanical changes were made):

New for 2015
  • Siri Eyes Free Mode
  • Additional voice commands for NAV equipped
  • Lexus Enform App Suite adds Slacker and upgrades to iHeartRadio 4.0
  • Updated HomeLink with easier programming and two-way communication to let user know door is closed
  • Rear F SPORT badge on F SPORT
  • Turn signals adopt three-flash system

·
Registered
21 Posts
Never have scraped the hitch. The CURT hitch works very well and tucks up in the car nicely. I have the same bike carrier setup and it works awesome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
eTrailer had the cheapest price on the CURT hitch ($134) with free shipping. Most important the install kit had backing plates and spring leaders for threading thru the frame. Installation takes 10 minutes like they state.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks amazing!!! But.... what about for a 2015?? :-( I cant seem to find one...
yes, the Hitch will fit the 2015 CT200h F-Sport. I noticed when I took the plastic cover off the passenger side, my car didn't have a tow hook. Only the driver's side had the tow hook installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey - have you experienced any issues with clearance yet? Would you be able to provide info on clearance for this rack on the CT?

Thanks!
JEB

21 - 33 of 33 Posts