Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would love to see a 2010 model/manual. Just remember, the manufactuer always has necessary updates to manuals for new models on a regular basis. What you may have/download now, may not be correct information in the near future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went with the eBay guy. He was great! Actually, he might be a she (name was Irinna on the PayPal receipt). They sent me a DVD and also posted the compressed file so I was able to download. They are in Latvia. No problems, though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry for bringing this topic to life again, but I found this very interesting for others to get hold of a copy of this. For most of us Piratebay is probably blocked already by the ISP, so if anyone is interested in the torrent file feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Piratebay is probably blocked already by the ISP
I didn't know that ISPs were blocking Piratebay, I have no problems getting to it from Comcast. I figure they are one of the largest in the US.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but does anybody know where I can get a copy of the repair manual? I just got a ct200h and would love to learn more about it. Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
This thread gives you many pointers.

Additionally, if you feed the Google search engine with a string like 'ct200h manual torrent', the first link given will lead you to it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, sorry to re-resurrect such an old thread. I'm hoping to find the 2014 CT200H service manual, google and torrent aren't providing any useful results.... There are two torrents but no seeders.. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I downloaded the only available torrent, and it doesn't seem to work, and yes I opened the Rar followed the instructions but doesn't seem to open library even with internet explorer, winzip, winrar, chrome, shockwave, nothing seems to work...

21 - 40 of 59 Posts