Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered & delivered in August from Regency Lexus. No documentation fee at Regency - Open Road Lexus (Richmond & Port Moody) did not measure up & do the extra profit grab with the made up documentation fee.
I'm loving my matador red mica premium CT. It is easy to find in a parking lot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am hoping if Openroad Lexus could sell under MRSP

Ordered & delivered in August from Regency Lexus. No documentation fee at Regency - Open Road Lexus (Richmond & Port Moody) did not measure up & do the extra profit grab with the made up documentation fee.
I'm loving my matador red mica premium CT. It is easy to find in a parking lot.
So, the total spending would be justified. but, I am just hoping. waiting now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Placed my order on labour day and got it mid december. I got a white F-sport and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm hoping the fuel economy will improve over time. Right now I get about 6L/100km but I'm still on the first tank of gas. I'm also seeing a lot more ct200h's around town now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I order mine from Open Road (Port Moody) a year ago December and picked it up last March. I took delivery about a week before the Japanese earthquake so my CT became rare quickly. Coming up to 16,000 kms. I only got a $500 discount off MSRP and a 2% leas rate but have been really happy with the service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.