Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, if you are in Vancouver, BC, and have bought it, ordered it, or even will order it, please come here. Let's share every thought, information and others in the lower mainland.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered in Aug and expect to hand on it in Dec the earliest

Hi guys, if you are in Vancouver, BC, and have bought it, ordered it, or even will order it, please come here. Let's share every thought, information and others in the lower mainland.
Openroad Toyota is the dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered & delivered in August from Regency Lexus. No documentation fee at Regency - Open Road Lexus (Richmond & Port Moody) did not measure up & do the extra profit grab with the made up documentation fee.
I'm loving my matador red mica premium CT. It is easy to find in a parking lot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am hoping if Openroad Lexus could sell under MRSP

Ordered & delivered in August from Regency Lexus. No documentation fee at Regency - Open Road Lexus (Richmond & Port Moody) did not measure up & do the extra profit grab with the made up documentation fee.
I'm loving my matador red mica premium CT. It is easy to find in a parking lot.
So, the total spending would be justified. but, I am just hoping. waiting now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Placed my order on labour day and got it mid december. I got a white F-sport and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm hoping the fuel economy will improve over time. Right now I get about 6L/100km but I'm still on the first tank of gas. I'm also seeing a lot more ct200h's around town now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did anyone get any discounts off MSRP? If so how much?
Did the sales person throw in any deals with the purchase? (ie. accessories, free service etc.)?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ah, I'm from Vancouver, but live in the US now...does that count?
I have the Fire Agate with black leather. Have there been many fire agate sightings at home? :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just happened to pop by Regency Lexus on Saturday and they have a white 2012 base instock, I just purchase it right away. Today I suppose to pick up the car but didn't have time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I order mine from Open Road (Port Moody) a year ago December and picked it up last March. I took delivery about a week before the Japanese earthquake so my CT became rare quickly. Coming up to 16,000 kms. I only got a $500 discount off MSRP and a 2% leas rate but have been really happy with the service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts