·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't say they are OEM but they are custom made for CT200h aftermarket mudguards. BTY, my iphone is made in China too.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
To my knowledge this is the first mudguards available for the CT. Can you report on the effect (if any) this had on the dirt/dust that builds up on the back window and hatch?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yardbird, are those pictures of your car? If yes, did you have to remove the wheels to install them? Did you have to drill any holes?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes. those are pictures of my 2012 Ct200h. I didn't have to remove the wheel at all. For the driver side, I just turn the wheel to the left. For the passenger side, turn the wheel to the right. The front fits well with the factory screw location but you need to drill holes for the rear wheel at the plastic bumper so they are easy to install. Screws comes with the mudguards. They do look like factory mudguards.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To my knowledge this is the first mudguards available for the CT. Can you report on the effect (if any) this had on the dirt/dust that builds up on the back window and hatch?
It's too early to tell, I installed it a week ago and ..."Since it never rain in Southern California..."

·
Registered
371 Posts
The mudguards look great on the CT. Good job!!!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
They won't help the dirt build-up in the back. The dirt build up is do to the low CD and the aerodynamic shape of the car that helps it achieve high mpg.

·
Registered
187 Posts
They won't help the dirt build-up in the back. The dirt build up is do to the low CD and the aerodynamic shape of the car that helps it achieve high mpg.
I don't see Prius getting this dirty. Maybe it does, but the dust buildup on the CT is completely over the top (as a metaphor).

·
Registered
82 Posts
i guess you had to have them color matched. more full shots pls???? ty

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
82 Posts
ok.. Great.. then it should look good with my black CT.. I wish I could see a full side shot... Can you post one...p;s? Thank you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
... I ordered one anyway. Thanks

·
Registered
842 Posts
Did anyone order the guards for a starfire pearl ct? Curious how they would look. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I haven't got them for my white CT, but I got the Toyota ones for my pearl white Prius and they looked fine. It isn't like your tires and wheel wells are color coordinated. The black just looks like a part of the wheels and tires rather than the body.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't got them for my white CT, but I got the Toyota ones for my pearl white Prius and they looked fine. It isn't like your tires and wheel wells are color coordinated. The black just looks like a part of the wheels and tires rather than the body.
Exactly right, actually the black rubber color is better than color painted one because it will blend in with your tires whichever direction you look at it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts