Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the December 2015 issue, CR rated the CT200h as the most reliable luxury compact car. From the bar graph looks like about 75% better than average. In the hybrid/electric car category, came in 3rd behind the Prius C (85% better) and Prius, respectively. So bragging rights for reliability.

·
Registered
53 Posts
No surprise there. Lexus and Toyota are always at the top of such lists. My other car besides my CT is a Toyota that I've had for ten years. In those ten years, besides oil changes and a couple of cooling system services, the only repair I had to do is a brake job. They're put together incredibly well!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I love my CT 2015, 2007 Rav4, 1987 Camry. I am disappointed that Lexus/Toyota does not introduce any 2016 cars with similar "Eyesight Technology" of the Subaru Crosstrek SUV at a reasonable price point (I like the auto-stop feature) and I am committed to buying the next new car with a similar technology. I told my nephew engineer who works for Lexus in Dallas office that "Get your a$$ moving or losing market share to Subaru without those safety features at the right price-point" :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts