Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up here in Canada (at least in Quebec), there are 3 option packages available, the Touring, the Premium and the Technology packages.

The Touring adds the 17" wheels and the power moonroof for $1,950.

The Premium package has the above plus 6CD and more speakers, leather, auto dim rear and side mirrors, backup cam, rain sensing wipers, Lexus Memory system among a few other minor items for $4,950.

The Technology package adds the Nav, LED headlights and headlamp washers to the above for $8,400.

I chose the Premium package. I really wanted the Tech package but couldn't justify the $3,500 upgrade when I was only interested in the Nav system. LED headlights don't really do it for me. I asked about the Nav as a stand-alone option but they said that it was available only in the package. Is this the same for the people in the US?

What are my options if I want a GPS in the car - without the suction cup and the dangling wire to my outlet? I know the OEM nav is built into a pop-up compartment on the dash. Is that compartment available to purchase and have a Garmin built into it at a detailing place?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Up here in Canada (at least in Quebec), there are 3 option packages available, the Touring, the Premium and the Technology packages.

The Touring adds the 17" wheels and the power moonroof for $1,950.

The Premium package has the above plus 6CD and more speakers, leather, auto dim rear and side mirrors, backup cam, rain sensing wipers, Lexus Memory system among a few other minor items for $4,950.

The Technology package adds the Nav, LED headlights and headlamp washers to the above for $8,400.

I chose the Premium package. I really wanted the Tech package but couldn't justify the $3,500 upgrade when I was only interested in the Nav system. LED headlights don't really do it for me. I asked about the Nav as a stand-alone option but they said that it was available only in the package. Is this the same for the people in the US?

What are my options if I want a GPS in the car - without the suction cup and the dangling wire to my outlet? I know the OEM nav is built into a pop-up compartment on the dash. Is that compartment available to purchase and have a Garmin built into it at a detailing place?
Welcome Bmoy88
I'm from Laval and bought the base model.
I have a large Tomtom that I sometimes use and I bought an arm at Bestbuy that sucks perfectly on the glass right below the mirror. I don't see another solution. The Phone accessory is suppose to be available this summer from CTchat.com
You can't buy the Nav separate as it is a different dash, one being with a hole and one without.
Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Bmoy88
I'm from Laval and bought the base model.
I have a large Tomtom that I sometimes use and I bought an arm at Bestbuy that sucks perfectly on the glass right below the mirror. I don't see another solution. The Phone accessory is suppose to be available this summer from CTchat.com
You can't buy the Nav separate as it is a different dash, one being with a hole and one without.
Congrats on your purchase.

Hi Claude,

I bought mine from Lexus Spinelli here in Pointe Claire. It was supposed to arrive from Western Canada yesterday, but I haven't heard from the sales guy yet, so it may have been delayed. Was hoping I could drive it on the weekend! Darn!

I own a Garmin and was hoping that it was just a matter of cutting a hole in the dash to drop in the nav compartment and wiring it from behind. From what you said, I guess not!

Thanks for the reply.

BTW, do you know if the nav is available as an option in the US? Or do they have to get a package like us?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hope you get yours soon. I just received nine last friday from Spinelli Pointe-Claire. Needless to say the supply chain from Japan is disrupted. So far i love my CT chose the new Fire Agate Pearl (chocolate colour) with beige interior premium package, to date 5.5 l/100 KM.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you get yours soon. I just received nine last friday from Spinelli Pointe-Claire. Needless to say the supply chain from Japan is disrupted. So far i love my CT chose the new Fire Agate Pearl (chocolate colour) with beige interior premium package, to date 5.5 l/100 KM.
You got the Fire Agate Pearl with the ivory interiorl That's the exact one I wanted! They had that model in the showroom but with trhe black interior. I loved it! Unfortunately, the Mrs wanted the Starfire Pearl. And guess who blinked first? So, I'll pick the color of the next one!

BTW are you going to the Spinelli CT200h launch party at the Towne Hall restaurant next Tuesday. It's by invitation only.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
In the US - Eastern Region, we have the CT200h base model, with no moonroof and no additional options available, the CT200h premium base with moonroof, package B with the upgraded stereo, package C with the addition of backup camera, HDD navigation, XM traffic, weather, stocks and enforme, and package D which adds leather seats, LED headlights, rain sensitive wipers, lexus memory system, pre-collision system and dynamic cruise control. Other options are available only on the premium model (F package, remote start, etc.)

Walt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts