Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Nice to be in this forum, its a lot of interesting stuff to read here!

I live in Northern Norway, and the delivery date for my car is set to week 1 in JANUARY 2012 (ohhhhh, still 4 long months ahead, and full winter when the car arrives).
The colour I choosed is dark opal (dark blue metallic) with ivory leather inside. I dont think this colour is delivered for this car in the US.
In Norway, the three different models are called Eco, Comfort and Luxury. I ordered the Luxury model, with the Mark Levinson sound system, HDD Navigation and plenty of equipment included.

So for now, I'm just waiting.............

·
Registered
152 Posts
Opal and Ivory leather... sounds amazing. Pictures are a must when the time comes especially since that is not offered here.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on ordering, that wait sucks!!! Many of us have had to wait months for our cars. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome to the forum... i felt ya with the long wait :)

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Hello!
Nice to be in this forum, its a lot of interesting stuff to read here!

I live in Northern Norway, and the delivery date for my car is set to week 1 in JANUARY 2012 (ohhhhh, still 4 long months ahead, and full winter when the car arrives).
The colour I choosed is dark opal (dark blue metallic) with ivory leather inside. I dont think this colour is delivered for this car in the US.
In Norway, the three different models are called Eco, Comfort and Luxury. I ordered the Luxury model, with the Mark Levinson sound system, HDD Navigation and plenty of equipment included.

So for now, I'm just waiting.............
Nice color combo ... you'll love the CT ;) had an Avalon with a simialr color combination

·
Registered
516 Posts
Opal and Ivory leather... sounds amazing. Pictures are a must when the time comes especially since that is not offered here.
Funny you have that car with that equipment and in Boston. I live in Florida but when cars were SO scarce you couldn't find them anywhere and dealers had a wait list a mile long, I found my Obsidian Black car with Ecru, Prem Audio and NAV at Lexus of Danvers Massachusetts....(IRA Lexus). Paid a trucking company to get it down to Florida for me. Love the color combination.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yeah! Welcome! The wait is worth it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts