Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - first post!

I've read a lot of threads about how comfortable the CT200H is on both short and long trips. Most of the threads comment on the comfort of the seats. Do any of you have long legs, and if so...is the orientation of the center console an issue for you while driving?

I still have yet to drive a CT200H. I sat in one briefly at the dealership a few weeks ago and noticed that the length of my legs may be an problem when it comes to the long-term ownership of this car. I'm 6' 4" and have a 36" inseam. My right knee hits the center console when my foot is on the accelerator even when the seat is all the way back.

Any tall CT200H drivers out there care to comment if this is an issue for you?

TIA -

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Iam also 6' 4" tall with a 33" leg. Being in the UK my accelerator leg is by the drivers door as we are right hand drive. My seat position isn't fully back and my legs are slightly bent when driving. In my opinion the CT is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I never want to get out haha. The all leather seats help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm only 6' tall but also have a 36" inseam (I'm all legs with a short little torso). I'd consider my 2016 CT200h to be "reasonably" comfortable. Not nearly as comfortable as the 2001 SAAB 9-5 wagon we bought it to replace, but much more comfortable than most cars its size. Last month, I took it on a long trip from Maryland to Kansas (1200 miles each way) and it was fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm 5'8" 160LB with 31" inseam. Of course I have a baby car seat that prevents me from rolling my seat all the way back but the length is very comfortable. It is pretty snug if you are a little wide. Wearing a jacket in the winter may be uncomfortable and super hard to get off. I love my ct200h fsport and it is like a fine fitted suit for me. My friends are taller 6'4" and they wine about the leg room and when they get in the width is not comfortable. I can hear the center console creak and move as they move around from their legs being squashed in the seats. My friends knees touch the glove box and when they get in and out it looks like the seat is about to snap in half. Personally I would recommend you not get this car if you are a heavy person or if you are really tall. Also, this car can only fit the smallest of baby car seats in the rear facing position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts