Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
I can fit more than enough beer in the rear :) And coolers and a bag full of clothes. Its summer and trips to a cottage here and there are most of packed in so far.
Awesome answer - mine will be to go to my cabin on Lake Conroe that backs up to the Sam Houston National Woods.

And my dog rides in the backseat Kurgo Wander hammock
Kurgo Wander Hammock - Black - 56 in. x 60 in.#

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Actually a fully-loaded ES hybrid is going to be about $20,000 more and it has less luggage space. If I were looking for larger capacity and still have good mileage I would look seriously at the Prius V (44/40) and the Ford C-Max (47/47) And whether you like Ford or not they have come a long way in the last couple of years and their audio is far superior to the CT200h unless you are able to get the ML upgrade.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
BTW, the trunk of the CT (without folding down the backseat) could fit 1 27" luggage, 1 24" luggage, 2 20" carry-ons and 1 backpack. I did just that on my last trip to the airport. ;) I did have to take out the bar with privacy shade and the rear window was completely blocked.
I agree, as you have stated and othesr have implied you can pack a whole lot in the CT200h if you pack carefully and if you are willing to remove the privacy shade (assume you mean the official name "Luggage Cover"), and block view from center mirror (be sure your two side mirrors are : (1) adjusted correctly, (2) you know how to use them, and (3) most important you actually use them). And contrary to what other people say and what you might of might not have heard, you can fairly comfortable carry four large adults for relatively long trips, YMMV - MidCow3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.