Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last week I bought my first ever car... A CPO 2012 CT200h Premium. Unsurprisingly, since I live in Los Angeles, someone dented it with their car door after only 3 days! Do any SoCal owners have any advice on a good place to get the little dent knocked out and what a ballpark figure might be for such a procedure?

Appreciate any help. Excited to be a CT owner and am thankful for all the help and discussions here is this community.

Lastly, I can't speak higher of the buying service at Lexus Santa Monica. While I'm closest to Glendale's dealership the service (and cracking pricing) from Santa Monica was above and beyond any other dealer I visited, from any brand. They--and my height!--are the sole reasons I'm not driving a Mazda3 hatch right now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in Silver Lake (assuming you live near Glendale) and some idiot scratched up my rear bumper on the driver's side pretty badly. I took it to Rick's Auto Body on Hyperion. It's actually there right now. Should get it back by Saturday. Talk to Alex or Kevin. Great guys.

·
Registered
180 Posts
SOS Dent, 2834 Colorado, SM 90404. (310) 923-5932 I've used them on my CT and my Boxster. They do excellent work.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I used Ding Magic.
Contact Kevin McBride (714)457-5135. They offer mobile dent repair and will come to your office or at home.

I nicked my front fender where the curve end and turn flat to the edge. It's harder to repair because of fold and angle surface but the guy was a real magician. 2 hrs of work and my fender looks good as new again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts