Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I picked up a 2015 CT F-Sport with front end damage and needed some assistance in getting the correct parts. I have looked through the Lexus online parts catalog's to try and compile a complete parts list but haven't been able to locate all the information I need. I have all of the parts for the bumper, including the fog lights and trim pieces; fenders were not damaged.

I am basically trying to figure out exactly what holds the bumper to the body, as well as the fender liners, and the plastic panels that sit under the radiator/engine. I noticed a variety of screws and clips referenced in the parts catalog, but cannot make out where each goes. I would like to ensure that everything is replaced as original as possible. If anyone has pictures of these pieces, that would be great! I also noticed that the 2015 model has a different part number for the under engine panels. Are these parts actually different? I am unable to locate the 2015 part numbers online for picture reference.

Thanks in advance for your time!

·
Registered
340 Posts
For the bumper there are 2 mounting brackets (R/H & L/H). Which the bumper bolts onto via the 2 little panels on the exterior of the bumper either side of the grille.

Also the other part as listed under the bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts