Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Im also a proud owner of CT2000h silver mica. got mine on April 1st week. Im from Hong Kong, but migrated to Philippines when i was 7. too bad most of the options/package of the vehicle/s for sale here in Philippines are removed.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Even though you said some of options were removed, I'm sure you will still enjoy the vehicle :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Darkride! thanks! yes im still enjoying it, it really gives me a big smile after driving it, but the whenever i switch it to SPORTS mode without the TACH (rev meter) appearing it really disappoints me. haha

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Darkride! thanks! yes im still enjoying it, it really gives me a big smile after driving it, but the whenever i switch it to SPORTS mode without the TACH (rev meter) appearing it really disappoints me. haha
Welcome to the Forum, You are right I have only had my CT 4 days now though but each time I drive it it puts a smile on my face. The driving position and response from the car is great.

Mine does have a TACH as did my last car a civic hybrid but to be honest you don't really need one with a CVT gearbox so don't worry your not missing much !!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your CT.
How much do they cost there in the Philippines?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome Wong... enjoy your new ride! ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome to the Forum, You are right I have only had my CT 4 days now though but each time I drive it it puts a smile on my face. The driving position and response from the car is great.

Mine does have a TACH as did my last car a civic hybrid but to be honest you don't really need one with a CVT gearbox so don't worry your not missing much !!!
I totally agree with you SteveRD66! I drove a lot of cars before, even the mercedes c-class and 2011 skyline cannot match with the ct200h's driving position! Thanks for cheering me up, I hope I can learn to forget that the tach is not that important.

Congrats and enjoy your CT.
How much do they cost there in the Philippines?
Hi DC-IT! Thanks! There are two models here:
Basic - php2,308,000 est usd53,057
Includes: Premium Lexus ct floor mat :eek:

f-sport - php2,888,000 est usd66,390
includes: f sport front & rear bumper, park assist, grayish gun metal painted wheels, Led headlight with washer, lateral dampers, auto dimming rear view mirror, tachometer on sports mode, leather upholdstery, memory seats & heated seats, auto sensing wiper & premium lexus ct floor mat. :cool:
Forgot something, inside the engine bay the f-sport model comes with a radiator reservoir cover & HV inverter cover. And Cruise control

Welcome Wong... enjoy your new ride! ;-)
hi hey gurl! Thanks!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi DC-IT! Thanks! There are two models here:
Basic - php2,308,000 est usd53,057
Includes: Premium Lexus ct floor mat :eek:

f-sport - php2,888,000 est usd66,390
includes: f sport front & rear bumper, park assist, grayish gun metal painted wheels, Led headlight with washer, lateral dampers, auto dimming rear view mirror, tachometer on sports mode, leather upholdstery, memory seats & heated seats, auto sensing wiper & premium lexus ct floor mat. :cool:
Forgot something, inside the engine bay the f-sport model comes with a radiator reservoir cover & HV inverter cover. And Cruise control
Holly smokes!
That kind of $$$ can buy you a BMW 335d or a BMW X5 35d or a M-B ML350 BlueTec here in North America.

The CT base is just over CAD$30K and the top of the line CT with Tech Package $37K here in Canada which makes it an entry level luxury vehicle but a trully excellent and perhaps best Hybrid you can buy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holly smokes!
That kind of $$$ can buy you a BMW 335d or a BMW X5 35d or a M-B ML350 BlueTec here in North America.

The CT base is just over CAD$30K and the top of the line CT with Tech Package $37K here in Canada which makes it an entry level luxury vehicle but a trully excellent and perhaps best Hybrid you can buy.
Yes, I really envy you guys from the USA or other countries when buying cars or other stuffs. The price is usually cheaper there. When buying a C-class here, it's actually like buying an E-class abroad. Even those home appliances is way more expensive here in the Philippines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts