Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, i was dissapointed that my CT hasn't cruise control. So, if you feel the same :), then you will need the folowing stuff:

1. 8463234011 cruise control switch (for cars without PCS)
2. 8463348020 wire
3. 4518676010C0 cover steering wheel
4. screw M5 10mm x2 (i'm not used original)

5. free time ~ 30 min and can of favorite beer :D

The steps:

First of all and important, take off the minus wire from the 12V battery and wait ~2 minutes.

Then take off the covers from the both sides of the steering wheel (use thin screwdriver)

Now we need: from the left side push down lower steel wire and push up upper (look at red circles on image), from the right side only upper.

Carefully pull the driver airbag...

.. and we will see this

yellow circle - wire connection hole
red circles - switch mount holes

Ok, now insert the switch inside and place over holes

Connect wire, screw bolts.. we almost finished

Now, get the driver airbag back (just place it over and push), left cover and new right cover.

Thats it! :cool: Connect the minus to 12V battery and turn the engine ON.
The new green indicator is telling us that now we got CC!!! :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
SID your so cool to have the guts to install that! i think we both have the same model of CT.
:cool: thanks! I've got yellow CT, middle version - called "Executive" here.

im also interested of installing this feature, but one thing thats bothering me is that, how can you make sure if (after installing) the cruise control will work for this certain model of CT200h? sorry for the noobie question. Thanks!
the parts i'm used is Toyota common, i mean this switch and connection wire are suitable for almost all Lexus-Toyota models (without PCS option off-course). Yeah, actually it was a little risky, but the price for the whole kit around 60$ (especially if you order them from Toyota parts catalog, not from Lexus), so i decided to go for it ;) If you're not so sure, just take off the driver airbag and look for the CC connection socket, but i'm 100% sure you got it :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow horosho!
Spasibo! :D

im curious how much cost the CT200h in Russia?
Well, it's starts from 44000$ for base version.
Next "Executive" is 48600$ (mine)
added: leather, rain and light sensors, key-less entry, parking sensors.

Top "Luxury" is 60700$
added: HDD Navi + remote touch, body dampers, led lights with washer, electric seats, slideroof, Mark Levinson, rear camera, cruise control and so on...

I am with a beautiful russian woman in my life and i am planning to visit soon st pete and moscow!
wow! You're lucky man :p
Always welcome, glad to see you! It's nice weather here now...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@SID hi Sid!! Good news, I got the package from Sewell awhile ago. It took me less than 5mins because of your write up! Cool! Thanks man! Drove the CT and tested the cruise control. It works perfectly!
Hi, Wong_bernz! My congratulations, wish you long and smooth rides ;)

Regarding the damper, i will assemble it as soon as I have time this weekend.
Ok, will wait for your comments about :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.