Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i owned a ct200h 2011.

Today when i took a left turn, my front right wheel suddenly jerks/stop (for awhile around less than 2 seconds) and it feels like there is brake applied on the front right wheel although i didnt apply brake.
It also produces a huge sounds of crashing/brake sounds during that moment.
This is not the first time i had face this issue, this scenario will occurs randomly when taking turns.

is there anything wrong with my ct? I tried to bring for mechanic to check but they couldn’t find out the reason.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
411 Posts
Intermittent symptoms are hard to diagnose. I have heard about issues with the strut tower cracking or becoming loose. What all did this mechanic do to diagnose the problem? If you just dropped it off, he probably only looked at it and drove it around for 10 minutes and gave up. What is crashing brake sound?? Crashing and braking sound totally different. Something's getting lost in translation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This issue occasionally occur, i think it is something related to the traction control.
It feels like the tyre suddenly stop spinning on 1 side and there is rubbing sound of tyre and rocks.
Yes, the mechanic just drove it for around 10 minute then gave up. I guess i have to send to Lexus SC for inspection.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
411 Posts
This issue occasionally occur, i think it is something related to the traction control.
It feels like the tyre suddenly stop spinning on 1 side and there is rubbing sound of tyre and rocks.
Yes, the mechanic just drove it for around 10 minute then gave up. I guess i have to send to Lexus SC for inspection.
I see. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts