Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took delivery of a '12 CPO... I walked around the car during the pre-sales process and didnt notice a scrape on the lower side of the car... Pic attached...

I bought the car 4 hours away from where I live... Am I screwed or do I have something that I can pursue and get them to give me a credit to have it repainted?

I am not sure how much this will cost...

By the way, I am positive it didnt happen after delivery.. I am the only one that has driven this car.

Thoughts?

· Registered
692 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to me when I bought a CPO CT from Tom Wood Lexus in Indianapolis. It was a rainy cloudy day and i didn't notice a big paint problem on the top of the spoiler. I told them about it and they offered to fix it right away. Turns out I had a favor with a body shop local to me so I just had them do it for me so I didn't have to drive 90 minutes back up there and stay all day. Legally you signed for the car and so you are reponsible but just call the dealer and I am sure they will fix it if it really was there when you bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.