Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No cup holders in the back? Come on. I've ridden back there only once as it's just the wife and I now that the kids are in college. Kinda annoying. Another; pulling the gear select back to go forward and forward to go back. Seems reverse (pun intended). Some newbie could put a pop knot on the garage wall.

These are -.0001% negatives compared to 99.9998% positives of the car. We love it. Gas prices aren't a political point for us!!

carry on...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I thought the same thing about the shifter, then my wife reminded me that most cars, reverse is up and drive is down. Just seems different when you only have 2 options.

I refuse to complain about my car though. Don't want her to get mad at me for any reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've asked before - what is it about you damn Yankees and coffee cup holders? The rest of the world (that's 96% of us) couldn't give a hoot.:)
I think mostly is because of the long drive and fast foods. All the free re-fills will result in people carrying a full cup of fountain drinks out the restaurant. When my coworkers go out to lunch with me in my car, they learn not to take the drinks with them because there is no cup holders in the back.

My kid in the back has a cupholder in his booster seat. But that would only last until 8 years old. After that, there would no more Strawberry Fanta from McDonald in the car! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts