Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pursuant to the recall I had Lexus pick up my car from my home to flush the coolant and add the correct mixture. As I indicated in an earlier post, my car's carpet had unusally premature wear in the area where the rear seat attaches to the floor (looked like loops of fraying velcro/or a shedding sweater). I had previously requested that Lexus view this condition and they offered to replace the carpet. During this service I took them up on their offer and decided to have the carpet replaced. The dealership had my car for two days, provided a Lexus loaner and returned my car fully refueled. The service at Thompson Lexus was above and beyond perfect. They advised to keep an eye on the carpet and report back if there are any further issues as this is a new material. Overall, I have been very satisified with the CT 200h.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've owned 4 Lexus vehicles over the years and I've always been treated like royalty. They have never refused any work requested even when it was cosmetic or subjective like a squeak.

One time, with my prior '08 IS, I noticed the leather stitching on the driver's headrest was slightly off on one side compared to the other. I mentioned it and they felt the deviance was not up to Lexus standard. They ordered a new headrest and two weeks later, it was in my car, all at no charge! ;) Truly the best service in the car industry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts