Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has bothered me since my first test drive but ofc it didn't stop me from getting a CT :) The immediate consumption on the multi information display, on the 1 minute graph and on the last values graph all scale from 0 to 30 l/100km. This makes it impossible to tell if you are doing 4.5 (52.3mpg) or 5.5 (42.8mpg) as that is not even a pixel difference on the display! Does anyone else have this issue or is there a way to change the scale or range that is displayed?

I'm used to keeping track of my millage from my Prius days where the graph was scaled from 0-10 l/100km making it an actually useful display. I've switched to km/l but I couldn't get accustomed to that unit of measurement, though it would improve the situation slightly. 4.5 would be 22.2 and 5.5 would be 18.2 (l/100km and km/l respectively). That is still only 4 units difference, but at least just barley noticeable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ct can consume 30l/100km?! Really?!
That is exactly what I thought when I first saw the display too! Even the larger Lexus Hybrids probably very rarely have consumption over 15l/100km . Setting it up with 0-30l/100km is really stupid imo.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Agreed, I wish there was a digital option instead of the graph.
FYI, I was going full throttle up a hill and was barely over 20l/100km on graph.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I now usually have a large display from the Android Torque app showing my consumption on my Smartphone, from the information supplied by the Bluetooth OBDII adapter. This gives quite accurate immediate and average consumption, once setup properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts