Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
874 Posts
Copyright Violation ?

Here's a link to the CR table of "Best Cars", ranked by predicted reliability. The CT200h is listed as Lexus' "Best" model. :) 2011 Annual Car Reliability Survey: Best and worst vehicles by brand
I know you were just trying to be nice by providing requested information, but you might want to be careful about reproducing the Consumers Report link because you are violating the copyright law unless you received written permission from Consumers Union of U.S., Inc.

Copyright © 2004-2011 Consumers Union of U.S., Inc. No reproduction, in whole or in part, without written permission.

· Premium Member
874 Posts
Copyright Infringement

I know you were just trying to be nice by providing requested information, but you might want to be careful about reproducing the Consumers Report link because you are violating the copyright law unless you received written permission from Consumers Union of U.S., Inc.

Copyright © 2004-2011 Consumers Union of U.S., Inc. No reproduction, in whole or in part, without written permission.
[/QUOTE

Are you spreading FUD?
Max12 and others,

I was not trying to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) and as others have pointed out a URL is not copyright infringement, however copying actual content can be construed as copyright infringement subject to penalty.

U.S. Copyright Office - What Does Copyright Protect? (FAQ)
Can I copyright my website?
The original authorship appearing on a website may be protected by copyright. This includes writings, artwork, photographs, and other forms of authorship protected by copyright. Procedures for registering the contents of a website may be found in Circular 66, Copyright Registration for Online Works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.