Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering Sale 2012 Ct200 F Sport Special Edition

My wife says its too small for her home health business, so I'm considering selling it.
Its one owner car, dealer maintained complete service history, original window sticker $38,000 + and all manuals, still smells new, Florida car, like new.
73,500 miles.

Im hoping with all the knowledge here on the site you guys can help me with what price I should ask.

Does the Special Edition being limited to only 900 cars mad make a difference in price?

Thanks in advance for your help.

SE

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would suggest doing some research at truecar.com, CarMax.com, or similar site like Kelley Blue Book to get an idea of pricing. Your location is important as well as local availability, so comparing to a similar car where someone else lives may not be of much help.

Special Edition... not familiar with that, but I suspect it would not make much difference unless you were selling a collectable car or an exotic sports car, which is CT is neither. That said, I'm sure the package of upgrades that came with that edition will add some value for a purchaser.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response. I really like the car. It's very nice to drive. I usually drive my Dodge diesel truck so speed is not real important to me. The CT200 has plenty of pick up and great handling even though its not considered a real sports car. I had the windows tinted yesterday and it really looks great. The cars located in Ft. Myers Florida if anyone here is interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts