Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got to color matching the grill piece to a gloss black. Looks much better now.. no more chrome eyesore.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very Nice! I'm going to experiment with some plastidip and eurolights headlight lens tint as soon as my Amazon order shows up in the mail. I'm curious to see how big of a difference the tint application makes to the headlights and tail lights. I also wonder if the texture of the plastidip on the chrome grille trim will look too "industrial" for a Lexus...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Nice! I'm going to experiment with some plastidip and eurolights headlight lens tint as soon as my Amazon order shows up in the mail. I'm curious to see how big of a difference the tint application makes to the headlights and tail lights. I also wonder if the texture of the plastidip on the chrome grille trim will look too "industrial" for a Lexus...
Yes, I had plastidip on the grill surround before this wrap. It looks horrible compared to a nice color matched wrap/paint.
It looks great, but it's pretty dark. Hate to nag, but can you take some pics outside :). I'm thinking of being a copycat.
The best I can do at the moment!

Looks awesome! Color matched grills should have been an option IMO

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Agreed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks very good, nice job!

I was going to wait for a 2014 Spindle Front Bumper, but I might just do this and say "forget it."

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks very good, nice job!

I was going to wait for a 2014 Spindle Front Bumper, but I might just do this and say "forget it."
With the current deals you can get a CT for....I'd say go for it. And spend the money saved on some nice mods.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No guarantee that the CT will have the spindle front. It's only been around three years so personally I'd be surprised if there is much change.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think it'll definitely have one within a couple years at most.
Lexus doesn't want it to be the only model without the updated signature nose.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Niiiiice...It is a must do mod... [I particularly dont like chrome]..if you want to black out everything...tinted emblems next week... ;-]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried color matching the grille with a different color ct? Im debating between black chrome or color matched on a 2013 starfire pearl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts