Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a happy 1st day and I took this photo north of Malibu on Hwy 1 with my mobile... Turned out pretty good...

And the coffee with cream that slipped out of my hand as I was picking it up out of the holder... Well luckily it didn't splash up to the headliner and the rest seemed to clean up well! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Very nice !
Good location to.
I have been meaning to take mine somewhere nice to take pictures but the weather here has been awful (winter) :(

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Very nice. Yeah, the cup holders are nice and deep, but usually means you can only grab the top of the coffee cup.

Oh, and the only way I'll get a view like that w/ my CT is if I drive cross country or paint a nice backdrop! ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. Yeah, the cup holders are nice and deep, but usually means you can only grab the top of the coffee cup.

Oh, and the only way I'll get a view like that w/ my CT is if I drive cross country or paint a nice backdrop! ;)
That was exactly it, just grabbed the top and it slipped back in to the holder.. Splashing most of the passenger side.. definitively one to watch. Need to check in better light today and see if I need to clean a bit more.. At least no sugar in my coffee..

I'm sure there are some good views near Boston.. Look forward to seeing a few photos...
Very nice !
Good location to.
I have been meaning to take mine somewhere nice to take pictures but the weather here has been awful (winter) :(
This was a good drive for me since I'd never been on that stretch of road before. I'm looking forward to hitting the Pacific Coast Hwy again, but this time will be between San Simeon and Big Sur... Some great views there!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Noooo, I would have died. hehe Great pic...love the background.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts