Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Matt: I have great respect for your posts. However, on the subject of the sunroof, I thought that it opened over the roof so as not to cause any encroachment on headroom in the back seats. Regards from Oz.
LOL. I completely agree with your comment. I soon realized that the roof opens up and outwards because of headroom constraints.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I call it Lexus logic...

And for the life of me, I still don't understand why the foot well lights stay on while you're driving at night.:confused:
While it's been said that this is a feature (newer cars feature ambient lighting a lot), you can turn them off, along with the cupholder spotlight, in the Carista app if you had a bluetooth OBD2 unit. I tested it and confirmed it works on my 2014.

Regarding the moonroof, I have noticed that large or higher end cars tend to have the moonroof slide back, inside the roof itself, while smaller, less expensive cars, including small sports cars, tend to angle upwards. I agree it's partially due to headroom, and cost, and I'm thinking probably weight too.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.