Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all;

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with their clock being frozen and not advancing. We have the tech/nav package. The clock was working fine when we initially got the car, but after about a week it just froze and is stuck on one time. I tried reseting it according to the manual but no change. I took it into my local service department, they played with it and got it to work I asked them to show me what they did and it was nothing I had not already done before. I then gathered my stuff from the waiting area, got back into the car and it was stuck again. I showed the service people this and they said they would have to check for any bulletins and see what was out there and possibly order a new center display. Has anyone else gone through this already?

Cheers Z :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To all who are wondering about my frozen clock... I got it fixed last week they changed the center display console and circuit board. It works fine now.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Oh well... I was going to ask you if the clock only stops when you have reached 88 mph. :p
Time only slows down when you approch the speed of light, but time never stops. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts