Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any Clear Bra Installers in the SoCal Area preferably around the Inland Empire to the South Bay to the OC.

I found one in Whittier and another in Irvine that would do the front end for 750. Was looking for other options with a better price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just for NCal comparison the shop that the dealer farms out to here in the SF gets $650, $750 if you want the headlight lenses done as well. I think they said the film was 8 mils thick and warned that less $$ gets you thinner (less durable) film.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, very expensive in Cali.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Hey Gurl... I know ... :(

I did happen to get a deal for 20% off on it so it looks like I'm going to take that offer

·
Registered
410 Posts
@Hey Gurl... I know ... :(

I did happen to get a deal for 20% off on it so it looks like I'm going to take that offer
Yeah, I think you better jump on the 20% off deal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I think you better jump on the 20% off deal.
I got the front bumper, hood, mirrors and the sides next to the winshield. It looks soo purty now

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got the front bumper, hood, mirrors and the sides next to the winshield. It looks soo purty now
hehe I know it's purrrrty now. Don't you feel relieved now when you're drivng? I know I do. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
just for NCal comparison the shop that the dealer farms out to here in the SF gets $650, $750 if you want the headlight lenses done as well. I think they said the film was 8 mils thick and warned that less $$ gets you thinner (less durable) film.
The loaded 2009 ES350 I purchased a little over a year ago came with "Paint Protection Film" from the factory at a list price of $459 (as noted under "Installed Options" on the sticker). The film covers the front of the car extending about a foot down the hood and is literally invisible on the Emerald Pearl paint. Sounds like a good value at that price if an after-market outfit charges $650.

The link Axxlrod provided in his post on this thread to Premier Protective Films Int'l. shows a Nor/Cal location about 10 minutes from where I live. I think I'll swing by and see what it would cost to apply the film to the front of my CT.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Picture of the clear bra

hehe I know it's purrrrty now. Don't you feel relieved now when you're drivng? I know I do. :)
Wondering if anyone of you have a picture of the beloved CT200h with a clear bra on to share? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.