Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any Clear Bra Installers in the SoCal Area preferably around the Inland Empire to the South Bay to the OC.

I found one in Whittier and another in Irvine that would do the front end for 750. Was looking for other options with a better price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just for NCal comparison the shop that the dealer farms out to here in the SF gets $650, $750 if you want the headlight lenses done as well. I think they said the film was 8 mils thick and warned that less $$ gets you thinner (less durable) film.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, very expensive in Cali.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Hey Gurl... I know ... :(

I did happen to get a deal for 20% off on it so it looks like I'm going to take that offer

·
Registered
410 Posts
@Hey Gurl... I know ... :(

I did happen to get a deal for 20% off on it so it looks like I'm going to take that offer
Yeah, I think you better jump on the 20% off deal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I think you better jump on the 20% off deal.
I got the front bumper, hood, mirrors and the sides next to the winshield. It looks soo purty now

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got the front bumper, hood, mirrors and the sides next to the winshield. It looks soo purty now
hehe I know it's purrrrty now. Don't you feel relieved now when you're drivng? I know I do. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with any clear bra installers in the West LA area? Or even East LA (SGV area)?

What's the price range for the Full Front? Bumper only?

·
Registered
98 Posts
just for NCal comparison the shop that the dealer farms out to here in the SF gets $650, $750 if you want the headlight lenses done as well. I think they said the film was 8 mils thick and warned that less $$ gets you thinner (less durable) film.
The loaded 2009 ES350 I purchased a little over a year ago came with "Paint Protection Film" from the factory at a list price of $459 (as noted under "Installed Options" on the sticker). The film covers the front of the car extending about a foot down the hood and is literally invisible on the Emerald Pearl paint. Sounds like a good value at that price if an after-market outfit charges $650.

The link Axxlrod provided in his post on this thread to Premier Protective Films Int'l. shows a Nor/Cal location about 10 minutes from where I live. I think I'll swing by and see what it would cost to apply the film to the front of my CT.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Picture of the clear bra

hehe I know it's purrrrty now. Don't you feel relieved now when you're drivng? I know I do. :)
Wondering if anyone of you have a picture of the beloved CT200h with a clear bra on to share? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts