Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CT sat 2 years. Has "CHECK HYBRID SYSTEM". Car will only shift into Neutral or Park.

Less than 75k miles. Installed Prolong Hybrid battery charger. Charged it to 235-239v, discharged, recharged, discharged, recharged. Holding full capacity.

Still says "CHECK HYBRID SYSTEM"

new 12v battery. OBD2 reader shows no codes.

Where do i go from here?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
280 Posts
Check this post/thread/page, it sounds like someone else having the same issue as you at the same time :/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try unplugging the neutral terminal on the battery and the hybrid battery fuse for the hybrid battery (the one with the white cable in the picture) for about 10 mins min had the same issue went away still might be an issue but at least for me it is a temporary fix till I can find time to actually test the hybrid battery my self.
Motor vehicle Automotive battery Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Auto part

·
Registered
113 Posts
Try unplugging the neutral terminal on the battery and the hybrid battery fuse for the hybrid battery (the one with the white cable in the picture) for about 10 mins min had the same issue went away still might be an issue but at least for me it is a temporary fix till I can find time to actually test the hybrid battery my self.
View attachment 61347
Dr prius app, can show you the condition of hv battery.

·
Registered
2017 Lexus CT200h
9 Posts
Dealer wants $250 just to diagnose it. + cost of towing it. Anything else I could check? I have other cars so it's not an emergency or anything.
Get an OBD2 scan tool and scan for codes. Check Hybrid System will always come with check engine codes to follow. Get the codes and let us know what you got.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts