Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2011 ct I bought it off of my in law with a blown head gasket I fixed that and the car was running great. I even took a few road trips and the car never complained. This morning my dad wanted to borrow it since his car is not working. About a mile out he noticed the check hybrid system came on. The car is still running and starts right up. But he was worried so he drove it back home. I don’t want to keep driving it and make it worse. Any ideas as to what it could be? Also my ac stopped working just yesterday randomly maybe seems like an electrical issue but I’m not sure that has anything to do with the CHS. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I own a 2011 ct I bought it off of my in law with a blown head gasket I fixed that and the car was running great. I even took a few road trips and the car never complained. This morning my dad wanted to borrow it since his car is not working. About a mile out he noticed the check hybrid system came on. The car is still running and starts right up. But he was worried so he drove it back home. I don’t want to keep driving it and make it worse. Any ideas as to what it could be? Also my ac stopped working just yesterday randomly maybe seems like an electrical issue but I’m not sure that has anything to do with the CHS. Any info is appreciated.
Obd scanner is needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts