Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over on the Club Lexus forum and saw a guy post about Carista app for Android which allows you to change LPS on your own through the OBDII port...

I decided to give it a try and ordered the OBDII bluetooth Adapter from amazon Amazon.com: BAFX Products - Bluetooth OBD2 scan tool - For check engine light & diagnostics - Android ONLY: Automotive

and then used the Carista app to disable the reverse beep... It worked!

didnt take me not even 3 min from start to finish including sync'ing up my phone with the bluetooth device... Pretty awesome... The app did cost $10 but I think it was worth it instead of the whole deal with a dealer..

They state that not all features on there yet but they are working on adding more... Anyways just thought i would mention... Also, if anyone is in the South FL area and wants to try it, feel free to PM me and we can meet up at a Starbucks or whatever and you can disable/enable whatever you want using my setup.

·
Registered
383 Posts
very cool. I was thinking of getting it too. Good to know someone actually used it and it works.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The people here that have the windows set to open and close on long key press, does the moon roof open and close too? Because on my CT, it does not.

·
Registered
17 Posts
OK then there must be a setting to make the moonroof open as well. Btw. I can close the windows on my CT with a long press of the lock button on my remote, but not the moonroof (yet?).

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can make the windows close by inserting the key into the door and holding the key in the lock position for several seconds. This is for safety... they want you right there, watching that there are no obstructions, I suspect.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
You can make the windows close by inserting the key into the door and holding the key in the lock position for several seconds. This is for safety... they want you right there, watching that there are no obstructions, I suspect.
LOL I have never actually used the key on the CT200h

1 - 7 of 7 Posts