Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have been disappointed by your Lexus CT200h cell phone hold because it no longer holds your new iPhone 6, 6+ or Samsung, I've engineered an extended bracket to fix this. This extended bracket is 1.5" taller than the stock bracket, so it holds larger phones. If you can handle a Phillips screw driver, you can install this upgraded bracket.

This is a part that can be 3D printed for you on the Shapeways Marketplace. Here is the link:
Lexus CT200h updated bracket for larger phones by kfischer on Shapeways

You can find out more about it, and see pictures of it at this site. This part is printed in their strong and flexible plastic, in black.
Take a look!
Kevin

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered the piece from Shapeways. It took 5 mins to install the new piece. just remember to watch out for the spring when you open the case. It is a perfect match for my iphone 6. i am glad i dont have to look at my phone sideways anymore because the latch was too short.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awesome! I was going to design one but see you've done it already.

Actually I have the 2013 CT, and my phone fits in the slot just fine, I'm just annoyed that I have to charge it upside down.

You have a work around for that?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a use 2013 F Sport. There was no Media Holder. Does anyone have a good all in one solutions for an iPhone 6s in a mophie case (i.e. a somewhat larger phone)? Google is coming up short! It would be great to utilize the allocated spot and to have the phone upright and chargable. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts