Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Remember there are two different fit shapes depending on which speaker fitted as standard in the rear left side of the load bay.

·
380 Posts
Yeah, the one pee_win posted will only work in cars without the premium audio package.

·
Registered
246 Posts
funny, i have the premium audio package (10 speakers), and the dealer threw in a OEM folding cargo liner. the left folds up against the trunk speaker, effectively blocking it lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
OEM = from lexus

it came with the car so i guess the dealership threw it in as well so i have no idea how much it costs (my car is the showroom model and last CT in their lot for that model year)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Chroma, the cargo mats from Lexus come in two varieties: One for the 10-speaker-equipped cars, and one for the 6-speaker types. You have a 6-speaker cargo mat. I've got the 10-speaker one and it doesn't fold up against the side like that. Looks like they gave you the wrong one.

·
Registered
246 Posts
oh really....ya looks like they did oh well lol, i got it for free so cant really complain

but then, maybe they finally fix it right for the 2014 model, since mine is 2013. and if it's really for 6 speakers, it would not be able to fold up against the trunk speaker like in the photo. the right side of the cargo mat doesnt fold up like the left side does so i guess up until 2013 they only made a one-size fits all trunk tray (but blocking the trunk speaker for 10-speaker systems)

anyways.....for OP, here's what it looks like folded down:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Chroma, the cargo mats from Lexus come in two varieties: One for the 10-speaker-equipped cars, and one for the 6-speaker types. You have a 6-speaker cargo mat. I've got the 10-speaker one and it doesn't fold up against the side like that. Looks like they gave you the wrong one.
one question out of curiosity since you have one too. i find that if i fold the seats down, the trunk tray pulls forward because the folding areas are not pull/tugged. is there i way to lock or tug the tray on the trunk door end so it doesnt slide forward when it's folded down?

·
Registered
313 Posts
one question out of curiosity since you have one too. i find that if i fold the seats down, the trunk tray pulls forward because the folding areas are not pull/tugged. is there i way to lock or tug the tray on the trunk door end so it doesnt slide forward when it's folded down?
Actually, thanks to these pictures, I never noticed they even covered the rear seat backs!

What was this accessory called at Lexus?

I am going to take a picture of my mats for you when the rain lets up. I have both the cargo mat and cargo tray (rubber version instead of carpetting).

I know there's a cargo liner but it seemed like something to cover cargo with from the picture on the Lexus accessories page.

·
Registered
246 Posts
oh, so the one you have only covers "half way" and only the trunk area but not the back of the rear seats?

looks like it's a canadian-only thingy lol, because i checked the lexus USA website and cant find it, but found it in lexus canada website:

CT | Configure & Price | Lexus

its the "cargo liner" in the link above

The Cargo Liner provides full protection to the rear cargo area, even when the rear seats are folded down. Featuring an innovative split design, the Cargo Liner provides maximum protection for your cargo area, as well as the back of the rear seats. It also features an anti-slip surface to keep your valuables stable, as well as a raised perimeter lip that helps keep spills limited to the Cargo Liner area.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$ 184 is very expensive for a piece of plastic. Material + labor for that piece is less than $10... I know, I am a Ph.D in polymer scientist :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
well i got it kinda included with my car so i actually didnt pay for it. again, my CT is their last one in stock (showroom demo) and they wanted to clear their 2013 stock so they prolly dont care about charging for accessories that are already installed in the demo

that being said, its designed to fold down with the rear seats

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i got it kinda included with my car so i actually didnt pay for it. again, my CT is their last one in stock (showroom demo) and they wanted to clear their 2013 stock so they prolly dont care about charging for accessories that are already installed in the demo

that being said, its designed to fold down with the rear seats
free is NOT good... it's excellent :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
oh, so the one you have only covers "half way" and only the trunk area but not the back of the rear seats?

looks like it's a canadian-only thingy lol, because i checked the lexus USA website and cant find it, but found it in lexus canada website:

Below is the Cargo liner and Cargo tray being offered in USA... I like the product offered in Canada much better. (1) how to order it and ship to USA? (2) does it fit 2015 model?
(I just asked one of my relatives in Montreal to check this Cargo liner in Canada for me)

Thanks

http://www.lexus.com/models/CT-hybrid/accessories

·
Registered
313 Posts

Yep. Both my cargo tray and mat only cover the rear hatch area, not the seat backs.

I'm thinking yours covers the sub as a precaution, to protect it from damage from your cargo.

The liner listed in the US looks thin and cheap. I want to see what it looks like fully deployed. I like how it has an extension that droops over the bumper.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Below is the Cargo liner and Cargo tray being offered in USA... I like the product offered in Canada much better. (1) how to order it and ship to USA? (2) does it fit 2015 model?
(I just asked one of my relatives in Montreal to check this Cargo liner in Canada for me)

Thanks

Lexus CT Hybrid - Accessories | 2015 | Lexus.com
lol, a few posts up you said its too expensive and now you want one

anyways if u have a friend in canada, im sure anybody can go to the parts department in and lexus dealership and order a mat, just dont expect to get a discount. then have your friend ship it for you, but shipping costs will be costly

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yep. Both my cargo tray and mat only cover the rear hatch area, not the seat backs.

I'm thinking yours covers the sub as a precaution, to protect it from damage from your cargo.

The liner listed in the US looks thin and cheap. I want to see what it looks like fully deployed. I like how it has an extension that droops over the bumper.
the part where it covers the subwoofer is symmetrical to the other side where the battery or the trunk light is. so i think they just molded one "universal shape" for the tray and allow the left side to fold up for 10 speaker models

mine is thick, hard plastic. very hard to bend. your hand can get cut easily if weather is dry and you are not careful. abit too thick for my tastes since its a pain to lift up if i ever have to reach into the spare tire area (and for that reason i never put the cargo shade/cover/blinds in storage, too much hassle).

my pics shows the cargo area fully folded down already.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts